It's almost unbelievable

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Something makes me want to shake that man's hand ;)
Congratulations.

Congrats, best wishes, and blessings to you and Gary as you start another chapter of your lives. Just lately I've been wondering about you being MIA and thinking that just maybe you were busy with that gentleman you mentioned going dancing with. Yup, you've been busy. :brows:

I'm so happy for you you Beth! Now, about that photo you promised of your Christmas tree with the DC ornaments...

Well, the first dance may be a bit tricky! but HEY, how good is it that you have a lovely day to look forward to after all that. Now, just behave y'selves and no more naked trucker business.....honestly, you young'uns!! :wub::heart:

Well, the first dance may be a bit tricky! but HEY, how good is it that you have a lovely day to look forward to after all that. Now, just behave y'selves and no more naked trucker business.....honestly, you young'uns!! :wub::heart:

That made me smile.."Well, the first dance may be a bit tricky! "
My first dance with my new husband sure was. After we were married on the cliff in Santorini, we were unexpectedly called to the empty dance floor on the ship for our first dance. It was down right comical as we stepped all over each others feet. Neither one of us had danced with with anyone but our late spouses for 40 years. The beautiful music continues but that was not only our first dance, it was also our last. lol

Last edited:
New home, new love, new marriage. Can life get any better? I think by now you know how much happiness we all wish for the both of you. I am having warm tickles in my heart. :angel:

Congrats, best wishes, and blessings to you and Gary as you start another chapter of your lives. Just lately I've been wondering about you being MIA and thinking that just maybe you were busy with that gentleman you mentioned going dancing with. Yup, you've been busy. :brows:

I'm so happy for you you Beth! Now, about that photo you promised of your Christmas tree with the DC ornaments...

Yep, been busy:brows::mrgreen:.

Thank you all for your Best Wishes. I really appreciate it.

Here is the long awaited house warming Christmas ornament photo:blush:

Attachments

• DSCN1321.jpg
    DSCN1321.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 169
oh beth! i just learned of your good news today. you look positively RADIANT in your wedding pictures!!! you make a lovely couple with gary. best wishes to you both for a happy life together. it is so heartwarming to see the many wonderful and incredible ways in which your life has been unfolding since your move to nm.

but almost unbelievable? not for a minute, not for our beth--it's all par for the course....

Last edited:
Wow. Congrats. That's unbelievable alright.
I never ceases to amaze me how quickly women hook up again, whereas if a guy loses a spouse it usually takes a while. If at all, lol.

Nice pic, Beth.

Really?! I've known quite the opposite to be true!! My dh is from the maritimes, and even in one song popular there there is a line, "Me wife is dead and underground, but I'll get me another in the spring of the year!"

Back
Top Bottom