It's Caylee Anthony.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This story is killing me. :( I think the lowest form of life would hurt a child. It doesn't help much how Nancy (screech):mad: Grace has made it her personal vendetta. Her voice kills me. :(

When I first heard that a body had been found, my first thought was that the man who found it had something to do with the crime. I don't know why but I still feel this man is involved somehow. Just a gut feeling but I've learned to trust my gut feelings. Something just ain't right about this.

The utility worker told the police where to look 3 months ago and they didn't. Casey's girlfriend told them a month before that. Doden't look too good for the investigators right off the bat. The rese will unfold, or unravel. "What a tangled web we weave, when we practice to decieve."

AC

I had a feeling as well. So sad, made even more so being so close to Christmas.

Little Caylee will spend Christmas with the angels. It makes me want to go and hug my kids, and they are grown.

May little Caylee rest in peace.

I've been following the case very closely, and knowing the content of the press conference I thought I would be alright hearing this announcement. But when they showed that poster sized picture of Caylee next to the podium, I just lost it... So sad...

Shame every child this kind of thing happens to does not get this kind of attention.

I wonder why Caylee is getting so much air time.

Its disturbing, but its nothing new, she isn't the first and won't be the last.

Whats interesting is how law enforcement was told where to find the body three times in August by one person, and now a month before that by another person?

Could it have something to do with the rumor that Caylees Grandpa was a cop?

Anyhow, this reflects the level of performance I have come to expect from Law Enforcement. That being, you almost have to take them by the scruff of the neck and make them do their work.

And thats disturbing.

have been following this case, maybe a bit to much. it breaks my heart. i expected it but the reality is overwhelming. i see my two year old great grand daughter and wonder how anyone, especially the mom, could be so cruel. none of the family members of this child behaved in what i consider a proper manner. now the grand parents want immunity. for what? sad sad sad

It's horrible and I pray that the person that did, mother or not, gets the worst punishment law can give them!! To hurt or kill an innocent child is the most disgusting thing on this earth!!!!!!!!!

It's horrible and I pray that the person that did, mother or not, gets the worst punishment law can give them!! To hurt of kill an innocent child is the most disgusting thing on this earth!!!!!!!!!

TG, thats what I'm saying, crimes against kids are the worst kind IMNSHO. Anyone that commits a crime against a child should be facing a death penalty. I am very sorry if someone disagrees but children are our future and should be given a chance. I'm sorry for the rant.

Back
Top Bottom