It's Over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Essie ~ I'm so sorry. My mom died at this time of year 12 years ago and it makes it very hard. My mother went in to the hospital 2 am Easter Sunday the year she passed. It's hard and you have my sympathies. You really do.

May He Rest Safely and Securely in God's Loving Arms.
May God bless you and your family.
I will say a pray and light a candle for you sweetie.

Oh EssieBunny, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. You have courageously and generously shared your grief with us. Thank you. Please know that you are loved and supported by this community.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Essiebunny.
Prayers to you and your family.
img_812671_0_df7d675d0ef60c12dc136c16b9098186.jpg

I appreciate all your well wishes. They really do mean so much to me.
Thank You.

Essiebunny, thank you for sharing your deepest thoughts with us. I feel grateful that you let us know about your husband. You and your son have my sincerest sympathy. Watching a loved one suffer is hard. Having him have rest from pain is a blessing. I do know that when a loved one has pain, you are the one who bears it too. I am praying that you will know that he is out of this painful world and at peace in his new home. My mother passed away several years ago in this month. Same with my grandmother. Must be something about spring and change happening in our lives. I did not think I could ever let our mother go w/o crying. With prayer I was able to accept her passing and did not cry when I saw her in church at her funeral. Have this happening to me only encourages me more. I am praying that you will be able to do the same and know that he is not far from you. What a blessing to be with some one for 48 years! How many beautiful memories you must have! To have someone to love and be loved. Once again, thank you for sharing. You and your son are in my prayers.

Oh Essie!!!!!!!!!! I am so very sorry for your loss and my heart just aches. Please feel my arms wrapped around you and your son. He is still all that he ever was to you and you are still all that you ever were to him...that will never change. If you sit quietly I'm sure you can feel his love.

Last edited:
I just saw this for the first time, so I am late in responding. I am so sorry Essiebunny. We will keep you and your son in our prayers. I don't have adequate words to say anything else, other than to hold on to your precious memories of your time together.

:(Barbara

Back
Top Bottom