It's Over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Essiebunny

Senior Cook
After a three year struggle with congestive heart failure, the last two with an implated Left Ventricular Heart Device, my dearest husband passed away, yesterday.
He fought so long and so hard and was always optomistic, but finally the right heart became too weak.
He was taken to the hospital on Thursday night and Friday morning all medications were stopped. He was given regular morphine shots, so he had no
pain. I watched him die very peacefully and quietly with our son at my side.
I know he's in a better place waiting for me. He will always be in my heart and by my side.
After 48 years, our love was deep and strong.
I had to write this, because I feel many of you care and are true friends, even if I don't know you personally.
Thank you.

Miss Essie...I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your very best friend and life partner...I know he will always be on your mind, and forever in your heart...May God bless you with comfort and peace...Prayers will be with you...

My heart aches for you Essiebunny. You describe such a peaceful passing I know that comes as some comfort to you. I'm so sorry to hear you lost your soul mate and partner. My prayers are with you.

I am moved to tears by your description of how it all ended. I cannot imgaine what you're going through. My prayers are with you during this hard time.

I am so sorry EB!! I am glad that he went without pain and you were there with him!

img_812262_0_e2aaedf07875889a98e5c6f4f522fd19.gif

I don't know you, essiebunny, but my heart goes out to you. Your husband was a lucky man to be loved so well and have such a peaceful passing.

My heart is crying for you. Though he is in a more peaceful place, you are left here to endure. Rely on us, and your other friends to give you the strength it will take to get through the coming days. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Essiebunny,
I'm so sorry for your sorrow. My heart goes out to you with,prayers, thoughts of peace and comfort.. Cherish your memories and know he is now free from pain and stress and loves you still.

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom