I've been published!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you so much Sandy and Barbara and middie and Goodweed!
Anyone who is thinking about writing and gettind your work published should go for it. It's really a thrill!
I've had essays and articles published but for some reason having my fiction published is so much more exciting!
Thank you all again for reading and for the kind words!

Since you live in North Carolina I hope that wasn't I-40 you were writing about..We have traveled from Ca. to N.C. many many times all the way on I-40. LOL
Texas, my son loved to read and in 5th grade tried to summit a book report from a Stephen King novel..teacher said "no way" but was impressed with his reading level.

Wow! Great story! Im jealous. I was an aspiring writer (not fiction -- I simply lack imagination. More travel/feature/journalism). What a lot of people don't know is the amount of work AFTER you've written something. Trying to market it once you've written it is so discouraging. So Brava!!!

CONGRATS RMS!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
48.gif
46.gif

Thank you Claire and Deadly!
It's true the marketing is harder than the actual writing.

I want to add another thank you to everyone who took the time to read my story and comment on it. This forum is full of the nicest people I've never met! I'm so glad I found you guys!

Back
Top Bottom