Jack In The Box To Sell Bacon Flavored Milkshake!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gah. I like my bacon, and all, but GAH, WHY? Bacon is not meant to be a frozen drink. No. Wrap it around a cornish game hen or a scallop, but not a drink. No. Also, it has over 1,000 calories! Ew.

Although I did learn today that bacon is one of the recently rediscovered ways to treat a bad nosebleed.

That sounds worse than the recommendation on a bag of frozen broccoli. Just add milk and honey for a delicious smoothee. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

It sounds pretty gross to me. In a recent topic I was willing to try the bacon and chocolate cookies, but I wouldn't be at all interested in the bacon milkshake.

I'd give it a try.

I'm assuming it's the only flavor in the shake and not combined with strawberry or vanilla.

Maybe if the marketing test succeeds they can come out with beef milkshakes and pork milkshakes. :D Get a strawberry and vanilla hamburger with that and you've got a real gourmet meal! ;)

I think this would be good. The salty bacon and sweet milkshake? I've had chocolate covered bacon and that was good- in small quantities of course.

A friend of mine tried a bacon shake today. She said she was glad she got a back-up vanilla shake, as it was horrible. She said, "It tasted JUST like bacon... cold slushy bacon." :sick:

Anybody for beef flavored ice cream? (LOL)

Or how about sashimi tuna ice cream? Wasabi sauce with that? ;) Don't forget the pickled ginger...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom