James/Maidrite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
James received fantastic news today. He is one of 13 people in the state accepted into the CAD training program he has been wanting to get into! His first class will be July 9th. It is an intensive 10 month program. We are both so excited about it! This program will be a great thing for him.

:) Barbara

I'm glad that he got into the program. Even though he was the 13th one chosen, he will be in the same graduating class in ten months. July 9th is going to (hopefully) be a hot month but I am sure that he will endure the physical challenge of an intensive training program. Michael Brown, former Fema head, completed this program recently and said that it was very challenging.

Congrats to the both of you.........your excitement is over whelming. :)

What great news..I'm so happy for both of you..If anyone can do this it's James...Congratulations...
kadesma:)

Congrats!!;) I wish him nothing but the best of luck. :punk: Seems to be intense training but it will be worth it in the end. WAY TO GO!!!! :clap:

Wow..what an achievement. Wishing you total success and satisfaction James from someone practically illiterate in such a field.
I'm sure you'll do really well.

Thanks so much everyone. We are both very excited and I am so proud of him. :cool: Stir--we don't know if James was the 1st or 13th chosen, but we are glad he is part of this small group. They are going to have to work very hard, but James loves a challenge. There was never any doubt in my mind that he would be chosen. :cool:

:) Barbara

Congratulations! James will do great, I know - and wonderful things are ahead of you!!

WooHoo, way to go James!! :clap: :clap: We used to use a CAD program to make project maps on my forest. Now we use ArcGIS. :mad: I could make maps with the CAD program with my eyes closed and now I just cannot seem to grasp the concept of the new software. I am sure James will have no problem with CAD.

Congratulations James, what a wonderful news, you really deserved it!! CAD can be quite challenging, we have been using it to design our new flat but even the Mr. computer know-it-all Cris has struggled to get it work as he liked. But it does look like a very intersting program. Now you can come here and teach him some lessons when the course is over!:LOL:
Have a great time, hugs to both of ya!!

Back
Top Bottom