Jennifer Hudson's family killed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just heard this on the news but my Canadian station didn't have very much info at all. Thanks TG for the link. It is sad when anyone loses family so tragically, famous or not. I too am praying for her and for the boy's safety (here they said it was a girl).

What a horrible thing to have happen. It had to have been especially harrowing for the little boy and for the family member who discovered them. I know how hard it is to lose a close family member, but it has to be so much more difficult this way. It is unnatural. My prayers go out for the entire family and I pray they find the little boy safe, soon.

:(Barbara

This is two people today who died I never heard of... guess I don't get out enough.

This is two people today who died I never heard of... guess I don't get out enough.

Pacanis, I hadn't heard of these people either, but Jennifer Hudson, the daughter/sister/aunt was on American Idol a few years ago and won a best-supporting actress Oscar for "Dreamgirls". If that helps any.

Just heard this on the news a little while ago. So sad, so senseless. Prayers for the family.

This kind of stuff happens so much these days, makes me scared for our kids' future.

I'm sadden by this and can only imagine the pain she is feeling at this point. Specially to be at such a high point in her career.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom