Jeopardy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deelady

Executive Chef
How about a game of Jepardy? Idea of the game is to simulate the show in turns with first answering the trivia question before yours then asking one of your own (on any topic) for the next person.

example:

He invented the light bulb.

person 2: Who is Thomas Edison?-----------> Is the smallest state in the U.S.

Person 3: What is Rhode Island? ect ect...

So to begin the game, heres the first trivia question.....

The name which referres to a baby goat?

Name which refers to a baby goat. What is a kid, Alex?

Weird word definitions: Aglet. (this is a lame question. I apologize in advance.)

lol thank for joining in HMGal :)

What is the end of a shoelace? (ok ok I looked it up!)................> The 3rd U.S President.

lol thank for joining in HMGal :)

What is the end of a shoelace? (ok ok I looked it up!)................> The 3rd U.S President.
Oh that's cheating! Who is Thos. Jefferson (my husband told me!)

Number of states in the Union start with the letter S.

(I see I'm not the only cheater!;) hey do what you need to do!)

What is 2? South Dakota and South Carolina? I didn't look it up so I might be wrong........... The cut of pork called the butt is actually this body part?

(I see I'm not the only cheater!;) hey do what you need to do!)

What is 2? South Dakota and South Carolina? I didn't look it up so I might be wrong........... The cut of pork called the butt is actually this body part?
Those are the only two that I could come with, too, unless you throw in the territories (Samoa, but that's way too obscure, and even then, I think it's called American Samoa). I have no idea about the pork butt, but I don't think it's from the hind end, I think it's up by the shoulder perhaps. I think a wasted my ring-in, Alex.

:ermm::ermm:Anybody care to join hmggal and I???

Name the only Disney main character that did not speak at all in the movie.

This is quite a bit different than the other Jeopardy that we do deelady, so I see no problem with having both.

I believe the only Disney main character who didn't speak was Pluto.

It is the only place in the U.S. where 4 states meet.

:)Barbara

Thank you Barbara, I didn't think it was the same either but hey who was I to argue!

Actually for a main character it would be Dumbo....but good guess :)

What would be Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and new Mexico are the four state that touch?

Question?.........When using your knife skills this method literally translated in French means "made of rags." Culinarily, it refers to thin strips or shreds.

Back
Top Bottom