JEOPARDY Week 1/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
JEOPARDY Week 1/10

Saturday JEOPARDY
Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- BLACK AMERICA
1. ($400)- In 1962, he became the first black elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame
[ who is Jackie Robinson ? ]
2. ($1200)- He was the first Black American Appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court
[ who is Thurgood Marshall ? ]
3. ($2000)- In 1968 this Baptist minister succeeded M.L. King Jr. as president of the S.C.L.C.
[ who is Ralph Abernathy ? ]

Double JEOPARDY- PETS
4.($800)- The green-winged teal, a small one of these birds, is well suited for living in garden ponds
[what is a duck ? ]
5. ($2400)- Of figs, grapes or avocados, the one that's poisonous to parrots
[ what are avocadoes ?]
6. ($4000)- The Birman & the Balinese are breeds of these
[ what are cats ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- GARDENS AND GARDENING
Harison’s Yellow is a hybrid of the Persion Yellow and Scotch Briar varieties of this flower..
[ what is Rose ? ]

I am feeling much better about my score today. I got 1, 5, 6, and final. I couldn't even guess on 2 and 3, and should have gotten 4.

Oh my gosh. Did you all hear that? The sound of every trivia nut in North America fainting because I got more right than PF?! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Oh my gosh. Did you all hear that? The sound of every trivia nut in North America fainting because I got more right than PF?! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Gee, I didn't notice you bragging you got more than me.

But then again, that is not hard :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I do much better on the real show.:innocent:

Gee, I didn't notice you bragging you got more than me.

But then again, that is not hard :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I do much better on the real show.:innocent:
Silly goose!

Yay Addie and Barbara are the winners today!!! You know that on today's real Jeopardy two contestants tied? Coinicidence? :LOL::LOL:
:LOL::ROFLMAO: Hmmmm, speaking of real Jeopardy, I totally forgot I was supposed to do the online test tonight. I have been waiting for tonight, and then I completely forgot!

Yay Addie and Barbara are the winners today!!! You know that on today's real Jeopardy two contestants tied? Coinicidence? :LOL::LOL:

Only once have I seen where all three had the same final total. I forget what the question was, but I do know I had the right answer and Spike didn't. :angel:

I'll attempt to make this herder, but I really don't expect PF's numbers to change, no matter what the questions are
0511-1105-1914-4657.jpg

I'll attempt to make this herder, but I really don't expect PF's numbers to change, no matter what the questions are
0511-1105-1914-4657.jpg

You can make it harder, LT but can you also make it a little more Canuck friendly? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am no good with US politics and much of the history! :wacko: (JK - I actually like it because I may get it wrong but I truly learn a lot which is to me what makes a good game!).

Back
Top Bottom