Jeopardy week 10/1
JEOPARDY WEEK 10/1
Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
1. ($400)- When hunting, this carnivore whose name means "prophet" raises its forelegs into a pious position...
[ what is a Praying "Mantis" ? ]
2. ($1200)- Bubonic plague is spread by these insects who bite infected rats...
[ what are Fleas ? ]
3. ($2000)- (Ding, Ding, Daily Double)
The German variety of this household pest is also called the Croton bug, after New York City's Croton Reservoir...
[what is the Cockroach ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- CIVIL WAR
4.($800)- In contrast to the "Stars and Stripes", the 1861 Confederate flag was nicknamed this...
[ what is "Stars and Bars" ?]
5. ($2400)- After failing to stop this general in Atlanta, General Hood asked to be relieved from duty...
[ who is W.T. Sherman ?]
6. ($4000)- On August 21, 1863 Quantrill's Raiders descended on this city in Kansas...
[ what is Lawrence ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- KINGS NAMED ED
This country's King Edward supported exploration projects of his brother Henry the Navigator ...
[ what is Portugal ?]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !