Jeopardy week 9/30
JEOPARDY WEEK 9/30
Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- THE DODGERS
1. ($400)- It's said that when former manager Tommy Lasorda cuts himself shaving, he bleeds this color...
[ what is "Dodger Blue" ?]
2. ($1200)- In 1969 this catcher, whose career was cut short by a 1958 auto accident, was voted into the Hall of Fame...
[ who is Roy Campanella ?]
3. ($2000)- A Brooklyn bridge is named for this Dodger who lived in Brooklyn & later managed the Mets...
[ who is Gil Hodges ?]
Double JEOPARDY- GEOMETRY
4.($800)- (Ding, Ding, Daily double)
A single straight line forms an angle of this many degrees...
[ what is 180 ? ]
5. ($2400)- 2 or more circles that share the same center are said to be this...
[ what is Concentric ?]
6. ($4000)- To determine the area of a circle, you multiply pi X this...
[what is the radius squared ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- CLASSICAL DESIGN
2 of the 3 classical orders of columns developed by the Greeks ...
[ what are Doric, Ionic, and Corinthian ?]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !