Jessica returns!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piccolina

Executive Chef
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you guys know that as of this week I've got a home computer again (LOL, at long last!) And as of today I've got the internet again (it's so awesome :)).

These last 2+ months (and the 2 that proceeded them while we were still in Ireland) have been filled with a bounty of emotions and experiences, turbulence, stress and most importantly happiness. We've now settled into a (2nd - bit of a long story, the nutshell version of which is that the first one proved to be an utter dive :ohmy: :LOL:) house and are slowly but surely (piece by piece) gathering things that we need for the house and our life here. I can't begin to put into words how great it is to be back, each day issimply amazing. Tony is loving both Canada and his new job, which is going really well.

I've missed you guys so much, life in the kitchen was just not the same with out all of my DC friends by my side! (Please fill me in on anything and everything that you'd like! I'll be on DC from now on :))

Jessica, it's so good you finally came back!! We missed you very much around here!
35.gif

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t2: I missed you too!
I'm very happy that everything is settled down and that your happy with your move. I've never had to move out of state, much less, out of the country. I can only imagine the stress of "what if's"
You have a lot of catching up to do woman.:LOL: I'm glad your back!!

Welcome home, Jessica!! So happy to hear the move is over, the house is one you like, and the job is going well!

Welcome back Jessica,
you were greatly missed..We, love logging on and being greeted by your happy smile:) Glad things are working out for you and Tony..You both deserve the best.

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom