Jimmy Dean Commercial.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corey123

Washing Up
Jimmy Dean Commercial And Others.

Has anyone seen this TV commercial? It's shown in several different scenes.

In this one particular one, there's the guy who is usually dressed up to look like the sun.

Then there's the Afro-American guy who plays the moon (there's also a guy playing a cloud in some).

In the beginning of the commercial, the moon guy is playing a cresent moon. At the end of the commercial, the guy is a full moon, and the sun guy asks the moon guy; "Want some breakfast?" The moon guy says; "No thanks, I'm full already".

I thought that was cute and funny!:LOL:

Last edited:
I also like the one where the sun guy and the moon guy do the eclipse thing!

"Could you please schedule another eclipse for tomorrow?"

Then there's the one where the sun guy answers a battery of questions from the little girl while he's making breakfast.

Last edited:
I agree! These are my favorite commercials these days. The Burger King people need to hire the Jimmy Dean people for their advertising. (IMO) :LOL:

I really enjoy those commercials. They are fun and you remember the product. That is a way to judge a commercial - after you see it do you remember what the product was and if you do then that is a great commercial.

Agree with sjpg4, sorry if I got that wrong, the commercials are right on point.

When the commercials come on I rarely pay any attention, but those riveted me.

They make their point, make me chuckle, and I know whose product I am supposed to go out and buy.

I like Jummy Dean's sausage but this product I am not in the market for.

But it is not the fault of the ad agency.

An ad has gotta catch my eye in less than two seconds, or I just start thinking about something else. I come out of my trance when the commercial is over.

Geico adverts are great. Am getting a bit tired of the caveman bit though.

Other than those I cannot remember a single commercial.

Barb, the cow commercials I see are for California cheese. I love them too!

Quite frankly, I find some of the commercials more entertaining than the scheduled shows.

By the way, I bought Jimmy Dean Sausage long before it was ever advertised on TV.

Last edited:
Uncle Bob said:
I love the one where Mr. Sun is talking with his daughter. Her expressions are priceless..She is soooo cute!!

Is that the one where he's making breakfast and he has to be out in the sky to warm up the earth? She IS cute!

Yes I think thats the one uncle bob is referring to, and she is a cutie with all of her questions. I do like the one about the eclipse, they shift about and then the sun asks to schedule another eclipse. Very good adverstising. Oh and the one as previously mentioned about the mood not being full until he eats :)

Moon, sorry for the typo

I think right now my favorite commercials are the easy button commercials...oh how I really need one of these. I specailly like the one where the poor office dweeb announces that the printer is out of ink and is instructed to "just shake it" therefore he shakes the entire printer...BWAAAHAHAHAHAAA...funny :)

I've changed the title of the thread to Jimmy Dean Comercial and Others, since it seems to get posts about other commercials as well.

On that note, I also like the Bush bean commercial where the dog Duke is always trying to get the secret recipe from his master.

Back
Top Bottom