Joke #122311

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you sneeze, which way does it go?
>
>
>
>
>
>
At-Choo!
Oh I can see him telling this one with gusto to everyone in the family:ohmy:, let's just hope he doesn't have a cold.

Thank you PF. I need more, he has a quick wit and short attention span.

Oh I can see him telling this one with gusto to everyone in the family:ohmy:, let's just hope he doesn't have a cold.

Thank you PF. I need more, he has a quick wit and short attention span.

And I've developed Jr. Alzheimer's, racking my brain and can't think of any more. We hear one everyday at work in morning meeting.

try looking here: Kids Jokes, Knock Knock, Silly Jokes, and More!

I don't know. Is it because resistance would be impolite?:angel:

It was many years ago. Rudolph had a cold and his nose wouldn't light up. The elves were threatening to go on strike. The candy canes couldn't be found. Deliveries were coming in too fast and Santa was frantic.

I tiny little angel, dragging an enormous tree asked Santa where did he want the angel to put the tree. Santa replied, "Stick it where the sun doesn't shine."

Okay I'm done. The tree angel joke didn't make the cut, amazingly :LOL:
finished writing them up.

Two elephants walked off the cliff.
Boom Boom. (I had to write some he'd get without asking for an explanation.)

Okay. My one bad one.

It is Saturday morning. The little wife decides to do her spring cleaning. So hubby goes outside and decides to work on the car. He takes the engine apart, piece by piece and cleans all the parts. He then starts to put it back together. He get down to the last screw and the screwdriver slips right across his palm. There is blood all over the engine. What is the moral of the story.

Scroll down for answer

You can get blood out of a tuneup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom