Joyce Has Fallen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
She fell of a neighbor's yard when turned over of a large Doberman dog. She is of the ambulance and her head was of badly of to strike the door post.

She is not well and there is much blood of her head. Justin is to come and I shall be returning later. We must pray, yes?

Love,
~Cat

I did not see but the dog bit her neck many times and the ambulance men were trying to stop of the neck bleeding. I did not know of this very badly. I am very confused and of upset when I pressed of 911 the dog was upon her. I did not know the dog was to hurt her.

Love,
~Cat

So sorry to hear this, Cat. Thanks for keeping us posted, hoping Joyce recovers soon !

What a frightening experience! Sending healing thoughts and prayers to Joyce for a speedy recovery.
Please let us know how she's doing as soon as you're able...

Last edited:
I have heard of her, Justin called me a moment ago. She has stitches of her neck and staples of her head and refused to stay the night of hospital. Mamma and I shall care for her.

The police came and took away the dog.

With love,
~Cat

Oh I thought she said of this! I am sorry!

She is well but very sore of her neck. She is of home and of her own bed now. She will try to go of work tomorrow but I do not think she can do this. I do think she shall stay home for her manager told her of to take all of the time she needs.

I do know she has eaten well and rests very much. I shall be very surprised and worried of if she decides to be to work Friday. She is very stubborn and often of uncontrollable.

Love,
~Cat

Thanks for the update, Cat - good to hear Joyce is eating well and getting lots of much needed rest.

She'll give an update tonight also.

She did work of four hours today and is lying down now. We fixed of her neck brace so it is better for her and is comfortable now.

With love,
~Cat

I zonked out when I came home, ate dinner, and I'm zonking out again. I'm fine but tired, so it's off to snoozeville!

Back
Top Bottom