July 4th LA Area...Where should we watch fireworks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:clap: Be careful what you ask for!

DH is a kid on the 4th of July - anything worth going to without being stampeded?

Dodger Stadium....? but we went on a motorcycle and so didn't have to deal with traffic....:punk: we sneaked close to the pyrotechnicians, and witnessed the greatest show we have EVER seen... but if you don't like the Rose Bowl, something tells me you might not like DS either... just a hunch!

Actually, most shows are ridiculously overpacked and most people are overwatered, if you know what I mean....

I'll see if I can find anything out for you about a show

My house, course you'll have to travel to NY. LOL We're on top of a hill and SIL gets about $200.00 worth of fireworks to set off. Plus we see the towns' surrounding us, the campground 5 miles away on the other hill has a big display that we can see ( and hear after the fact ), and all the other people that have them. Come one, come all there is plenty of room for camping!!! :>) Dawn

anywhere near a large body of reasonably still water is the best IMO, you get great reflections of both sound and light.
a Friend of mine (also a member of the UK Pyrotechnics Society) does this all the time and they look great!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom