Just a quick note from me....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations Kathe! My mama had me when she was 40 and I think I turned out okay! :sleep: As far as your stepdaughter...I have a stepdaughter and being a stepmother is quite possibly the most difficult job in the world...especially during the teenage years. :ohmy: If you need to talk, I'm only a PM away.

Congratulations Kathe! I've said a prayer for the health of you and your new baby, and a special one for peace with your stepdaughter. It's a tough time for both of you, so I've added you both to my prayer list for when I knead bread dough. If you start to feel down get yourself back here so we can lift you back up. If nothing else, we're good for a few jokes to get you laughing!:LOL:

JoeV

Yay!!! No more keepin' my trap shut!!!
Congrats Kathe I know you will be fine no matter what. I'm always here, and if anyone understands being MIA lately, 'tis me!
:)
luv ya!

Gk my mom had my sister when she was 43 and everything went smooth. 39 is nothing to really be concerned about. Congratulations !

WOOHOO! New babies are always cause for celebration. Hang in there through the next couple of weeks and the rest will be a breeze! Prayers said for you. Welcome back.

Congrats to you!:mrgreen: But I have to ask, you got it figured out what causes that yet?;) And I hope the morning sickness is short lived. I watched my wife go through it four times. I know that it's not a fun thing at all. But soon, you will have a new and wonderful child in your home, and it will all be worthwhile.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

GrantsKat, sometimes those things that we have not planned turn out to be the dearest things of all...I know your life is complicated...perhaps this new child will be an opportunity to make peace with your stepdaughter as she helps you prepare for the arrival of her new sister or brother. I pray it will be so.

Back
Top Bottom