Just a quick note from me....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrantsKat

Executive Chef
I would like to apologize to all of you who have Pm'd or left me messages....I know I havent responded to anyone lately. I have kind of been "hiding" as of late due to all thats going on in my life.
I found out not too long ago that Im pregnant, which is a wonderful thing BUT being 12 weeks along at the ripe age of 39 is a bit scary:ermm:
Theres some other things going on as well which I wont go into, BUT I just wanted to thank all of you for your concern!!:) I have made some good friends here and I feel like I have been ignoring them:( SORRY!

Now if only the nausea and all that other yucky pregnancy stuff would stop I hope to be back around again alot more:LOL:
You are a wonderful bunch of people:wub:

GK, Just look after yourself! We want you to be healthy and happy. I miss you to bits but totally understand having to take that time for yourself for health and other reasons...and it is more understandable this time of the year. I am always a PM away if you need a shoulder!

Thanks for checking in!

Hey Kathe.... good to hear from you! No apologies girlie!!! Just glad you are still here and you are ok!

Congratulations, Kathe!!!!! What wonderful news! Don't worry too much about your age - this can be the easiest, most relaxed pregnancy you've ever had. My youngest was born when I was 46 and it was a breeze. Really. The doc told me if you are a healthy, non-pregnant person, that is the biggest indicator for a healthy, complication-free pregnancy. So try to relax and enjoy this special time. :) If you need any encouragement, feel free to PM me. In the mean time, keep us up on how you are doing whenever you can.

Kathe,
relax, enjoy this special time,the time ou take for yourself is important for you and the baby..we all understand and are here for you..You have all of us to lean on and talk with when you feel like it..those feelings of a rolling tummy and not so great, will go and you will be back to your beautiful self before you know it..Crackers my friend I had scads of them by my bedside just in case...flat 7-up helped as well, lots of rest and big deep breaths and visions of that sweet little baby to cuddle..This will do wonders for you..Okay off to cuddle my grandkids new puppy I'm baby sitting:LOL:
kades

I am new to this forum and I don't know you, but I did get goosebumps when I read your thread. Congratulations!

Think on the bright side of things (I usually try to at all cost)...you are nearly past the 1st trimester, which is the hardest when over age 34...CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!

AWWW! thank you all so much!!!:blush:Im really not one to complain much, I tend to keep things bottled up, but its nice to know that I have people to turn to!!:)
For now Im trying to survive on saltines & ginger ale:rolleyes:
Now if only my 17 yr old stepdaughter was as considerate as you all:glare:

congrats, gk!!!!

not to worry. dw had our son at 39. no complications whatsoever. the only bad part is now she's stuck with me. ;)

god bless and good luck.

Aww Kathe. I'm glad you decided to share with everyone. I've been thinking about you, but, didn't want to bother as you had said you had things going on. I wish you well and hope your new year is better!!
congratulations!!
img_754825_0_3d02b719534f09d54153d5fceb11a669.gif

Kathe - Glad to hear that youa re well.

Congratulations on the upcoming blessed event.

I had IM'd and "I think" PM'ed I was worried about you.

AC

Congratulations Kathe! It sounds like you will be due somewhere around the same time our newest grandchild will be born. Nancy's due date is June 26th.

It is good to see you back with us!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom