Just A Reminder!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KAYLINDA

Head Chef
Yes...I was shouting. But this is important!

On another forum I visit..one of the main regular ladies died. It reminded me to remind you to please tell someone in your family to notify this forum in case of any emergency. We all care about each other.

We had implemented that idea on the other forum after I had signed up. I'm glad...because her husband knew to let everyone know of her death. She will be so missed...just as each and everyone of you would be missed in my life if something should happen to you.

Love you all!
Kaylinda

Good reminder. I'll leave my name and pass word with daughter.

I know you all think I lost my mind well maybe thats true, But I pray for everyone of you everyday. And Kaylinda has Shown Me Why ! I Love All Of You From my Wee Little Heart, Its all I Have. :cool:

Maidrite said:
I know you all think I lost my mind well maybe thats true, But I pray for everyone of you everyday. And Kaylinda has Shown Me Why ! I Love All Of You From my Wee Little Heart, Its all I Have. :cool:

NO wee little heart there James!! You have one of the biggest hearts I have ever seen!!

James

img_261348_0_bc669cf3eae45af6d9fde7677e6f0af4.gif

I'll pipe up here and remind everyone that if you send a PM to one of the Admins we will put you on an emergency contact list so if we don't see you for a while someone will contact your family to find out whats up. Just send the Admins your info JUST IN CASE.

Excellent advice, Kay. We've all made so many friends here. I would hate to miss an opportunity to tell a relative of one of my DC friends how much I enjoyed their company. Until you lose someone in your family you have no idea how comforting that knowledge can be.

Of course it's even nicer when we tell each other while we are all still here. So here's an official BIG HUG from me to all of you. You guys rock.

Maidrite said:

James you honestly are a sweet Heart you keep prayin' for me please :)

i would give out emergency info, but the person you'd call would have probably been the one who did me in...:)

Don't worry, if anything ever happens to me, I'm sure it will be in the news!

Just watch for a headline along the lines of "Sudden decline in Beer sales..."

John

ronjohn55 said:

John

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:LOL: ronjon, you are hilarious!
a few discusscookers have my info & i have #'s for them.

Last edited:
ronjohn55 said:

John
img_262374_0_bc76f4175abc60a34ed9ef15c554810e.gif

buckytom said:
i would give out emergency info, but the person you'd call would have probably been the one who did me in...:)
Yeah same here... wait Bucky... wern't WE the one's that exchanged emrergency info?? :LOL:

(I didn't realize he was wise to me hee hee)

~ Raven ~

Last edited:
This has been so heartwarming - except for BT and RJ who even though they crack the funniest and nonsensical things - are still quite lovable. If I feel myself going, I'll try to post.

Back
Top Bottom