Just booked flights for our 25th anniversary holiday.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations!!!! I hope you have a wonderful time. When are you going? Make sure you take lots of pictures and post them as soon as you get back!

Congratulations, qmax!!!! If you keep this up, you'll be married another 25 years! I know you both will have a lovely time and I hope you'll return with a complete account and more pics!

Your trip sounds wonderful - and it doesn't get much better than flying business class on BA.

Your trip sounds wonderful - and it doesn't get much better than flying business class on BA.

That's the truth. Lie-flat seats, good food and drink. A cubicle for two if you get the center section on a wide-body aircraft. Of the airlines I have flown, the only ones that are comparable are Singapore Airlines and Jet Airways (an Indian carrier, go figure).

I fly international business class for work several times a year, but Mrs. qmax never has. I want her to experience it once.

I used 200,000 frequent flyer miles for the tickets. Still had to pay a grand for taxes and fees. But considering the airfares are normally around $6K each from Seattle......

That's the truth. Lie-flat seats, good food and drink. A cubicle for two if you get the center section on a wide-body aircraft. Of the airlines I have flown, the only ones that are comparable are Singapore Airlines and Jet Airways (an Indian carrier, go figure).

I fly international business class for work several times a year, but Mrs. qmax never has. I want her to experience it once.

I used 200,000 frequent flyer miles for the tickets. Still had to pay a grand for taxes and fees. But considering the airfares are normally around $6K each from Seattle......

My husband & I flew BA/business class over to London in September and it was a brand new plane. It was so wonderful we joked while waiting for take off that we didn't care if we went anywhere or not. I think BA does everything just right, even in coach the service is superior to other carriers.

My husband & I flew BA/business class over to London in September and it was a brand new plane. It was so wonderful we joked while waiting for take off that we didn't care if we went anywhere or not. I think BA does everything just right, even in coach the service is superior to other carriers.

:LOL:

I made a lot of business trips to Mumbai (Bombay), India this year.

For some reason, all the international carriers leave Mumbai at 2 or 3 in the AM. We started referring to getting on the airplane as "getting back in the bubble". I had to leave the bubble (hotel) to get to the airport, then sit around for hours, exhausted, in the airport waiting to board. And Mumbai airport is like being on another planet. Goofy, crazy, smelly. Finally getting on the aircraft, I wou go ld just sit back and "Ahhhh...back in the bubble".

Back
Top Bottom