Just driving through unfortunately

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChefScotty

Cook
I've had the two weeks from ****. Or was it three. FINALLY find five minutes to wander in here knowing there's not a chance of playing catch up to see this on my computer screen .......

"Hello ChefScotty it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

I then proceeded to have a conversation with my computer screen, so I hope that counts as compliance. Barely a word of it wouldn't get me banned if I type it here though. Then I let out the biggest laugh. Having finally run out of contractors, cooks, contractors, bankers, lawyers, contractors, accountants, purveyors, contractors, interior designers, neighbors and contractors to shout and scream at I'm now picking on computers because I am addicted now, or insane, or something.

Can you tell which of my new work-related friends above I hate most at the moment? Missing this place, needing it even, but I'll be back in circulation shortly. Or in jail.

Step AWAY from the contractor! :LOL:
Sounds like you need to relieve some tension.
When you go to bed next, take some time to really thank God for simply being God; thank him for what there is that is trully good in your life, and remind him that you love him. (he hasn't forgotten, but i know he likes to hear it and for us to take time to remember it for ourselves :heart: . As a matter of fact that is what i am going to do right now, being that it is WAY past my bedtime and the screen is becoming blurry :)
Until next time,
Be blessed.

ChefScotty said:
Having finally run out of contractors, cooks, contractors, bankers, lawyers, contractors, accountants, purveyors, contractors, interior designers, neighbors and contractors to shout and scream at I'm now picking on computers because I am addicted now, or insane, or something.

Hmm...not quite sure what you're trying to say here.:LOL: Would you like to talk about it? Just lie down on this couch here and tell me what is troubling you.:ROFLMAO:

Nah, Scotty doesn't need a couch, the man hardly sleeps as it is!! :LOL:
What he DOES need ( IMHO:rolleyes: ) is a holiday, been saying for years he is gonna take one. Hmmmm, with this new venture, that backburner is being put to good use already. That was a maniacal rant from him if Ive ever seen one. lololol
Slow down Morris, take a wee bit of time to smell the roses. That tree outside your house will be there tomorrow, so will the sun, moon and stars.
Take care of your SELF. :) :)
And I hope all is going well with the new biz setup.

Hey Scotty, how's it been going?
sprint.gif

Chef Scotty

I am new to the DC site so I have no idea what kind of trouble you are having. I hope it all works out.

Jill

Last edited by a moderator:
ChefScotty said:
"Hello Dina it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

I'm with you ChefScotty. I got the same message not too long ago then went and got me some Tension Tamer tea. Hope things get better.

Back
Top Bottom