Just Food for Thought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RPCookin

Executive Chef
You know that we live in a topsy-turvy world when lemonade is made with artificial flavors, while furniture polish is made with real lemons. :shock:

Myth: Living in cold weather areas makes you smarter.

Fact: If you were smarter, you wouldn't be living in cold climates.

Just really paid attention to this thread. Hmmmmm, what is the difference between Food for Thought and Stray Thoughts? Seriously, they're both a little like the open-and-close doors in the wall during an episode of Laugh-In. And if you aren't familiar with Laugh-In, look it up in your Funk and Wagnalls - the '60's version of Google. ;)

Maybe these two threads could get married???????

Actually, my original post at the top was from my Facebook feed. It's a paraphrased quote by Alfred E. Newman. How many of us know who that is?

Without Googling, the first thing that comes to mind is Mad Magazine. I could be wrong.

a_e_newman1_featured.jpg

"What, me worry?"

Last edited:
This thread could be about odd thoughts about food so it's different than Stray Thoughts.

OK, if olive oil is pressed from olives, and grapeseed oil is squeezed from grapeseeds, where does baby oil come from?

Actually, my original post at the top was from my Facebook feed. It's a paraphrased quote by Alfred E. Newman. How many of us know who that is?

I think some of feel we'll be dating ourselves if we answer. I read a lot of Mad Magazine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom