Just heard that a friend died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Biker! They seem to hold such unpredictable circumstances, fun and beneficial one day, and next fatality. It hurts as no one wants to lose their friend. 35 such young life, seems just getting started. Do you have bike also?

Please accept my sympathy for you and his family. Must have been very close to share this with us. Please stay close to each other as no one knows when we won't be here. Life is precious.

Thanks for sharing.

I am so sorry about your friend.

DH and I are over 60, and we have lost a number of our friends, our age and even younger. My daughter died when she was 25. On her birthday, two months before she passed, she got to go see Fleetwood Mac.

We never know...I say just live your life while you can, and take time to smell the roses. And remember...what goes around, comes around.

Your friend will always be alive in your memories, and there will come a time when that comforts you.

Here's a hug...Connie

So sorry to hear this, stay strong for the family they'll need if for months to come. Best friend lost husband in motorcycle accident almost a year ago and is still having a hard time dealing with it.

I'm not a great writer, and I don't really know how to express my thanks here properly, but I want everyone here to know that I really appreciate all the support you've given me.

It's a hard time. I don't have the words to explain it, but you all do seem to understand the situation.

We are all hanging in together, Aaron's friends and family. We're a close group, and we value each other. We will miss him, but we will also get each other through this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom