Just wanted to share a cute joke!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

getoutamykitchen

Master Chef
I got this as an e-mail and thought I would share! Enjoy!:LOL:
A blonde was watching the news on TV with her husband when the newsman stated, "Two Brazilians killed in skydiving accident." The wife started sobbing and said, "That's so horrible, so many skydivers are dying that way." Confused the husband said, "I understand you are upset, but they were skydiving and with that there is always a risk." The wife looked at her husband very seriously and asked, "How many is a Brazilian?":huh:

Oh, I just about choked on my cottage cheese on this one! Too funny - not that I am one for blonde jokes (I am a brunette with "blonde roots" so to speak!).

Thanks GMOK for the chuckle!

I think that was the same blond who returned a scarf to the store because it was too tight!

Medicare Joke: Mrs. Sanders was at home when the phone rang, the nurse told her that there were two Mr. Sanders who had test and they got mixed up. She was concerned because one had Alzheimer the other had HIV.

Mrs. Sanders ask if her husband could come and retake the test, the nurse informed her that Medicare only paid for the test one time.

Mrs. Sanders asked what was they supposed to do, the nurse told her to drop her husband off downtown, if he found his way home not to sleep with him

later

Medicare Joke: Mrs. Sanders was at home when the phone rang, the nurse told her that there were two Mr. Sanders who had test and they got mixed up. She was concerned because one had Alzheimer the other had HIV.

Mrs. Sanders ask if her husband could come and retake the test, the nurse informed her that Medicare only paid for the test one time.

Mrs. Sanders asked what was they supposed to do, the nurse told her to drop her husband off downtown, if he found his way home not to sleep with him

later

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Another cute joke!

A man was in his front yard mowing his lawn when his attractive blonde neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and slammed it shut harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is!" My stupid computer keeps saying, "You've got mail!"

Back
Top Bottom