Just wondering ... what is everyone reading now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday on our drive back from the beach trip, I started listening to an audiobook - "Luncheon of the Boating Party" by Susan Vreeland. It's a historical novel about the making of Auguste Renoir's masterpiece painting by the same name. My aunt had already listened to it and we have a copy of the painting in our bedroom, so I was enjoying listening to it. Now I'm going to have to put it on my phone so I can finish it :)

Just getting started on this one:

51DJbaqIW1L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-63,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

I'm reading World War Z by Max Brooks. Fun with zombies...I'll have to look at the one you are reading, Kayelle, author?

You're so welcome PF. Holy cow, hold on to your seat.....whata ride!!

Pop some popcorn...it will grab you on the first few pages......sheesh!

LOL! I'll finish up the Zombie book first and save this one for the weekend when I won't have to put it down.

My latest order thru Abe Books was screwed up (again). They advised me to contact the dealer directly and perhaps mail the books back, which is not going to happen.

I realized that I had received 4 books by J.D. Robb, instead of 4 books by Linda Fairstein. I like J.D. Robb so I just decided to enjoy them and forget about it.

Besides going to the Post Office would cost me about $14 in taxi fare, plus I'd have to buy packaging and postage. All because someone goofed and put the shipping label on the wrong package. Like I said - Not going to happen. Good thing I like J.D. Robb and so far, 3rd book, none that I've read before.

Back
Top Bottom