Every year, from the end of May through the 1st weekend of June, Madrid Capital holds its´ International Book Fair.
Last night, The Vet and I had gone for a lovely light dinner of Greek Meze at Delfo´s and browsed the book stalls ...
1. In the Garlic: A delightful bilingual book about the hurdles of cultural differences filled with whimiscal froth in English and Spanish and how to manage these differences in language ...
2. The Meaning of Tingo : This is about the oddities of our language and the potpourri of Linguistic useful terms in English and Spanish.
3. Silver Spoon : A phenomenal Cookbook on the numerous regional cuisines of Italia.
4. Focaccia : A lovely edition specialising in this Italian basic.
5. The Foods of Greece : This wonderful book contains terrific dishes from a favorite land and the cultural insights with authentic traditional recipes.
All were marked down 50% ... This was the best part ...
Have a lovely Sunday.