Just wondering ... what is everyone reading now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got done reading "bitter in black" & "pretty in plaid" by jen lancaster. Now reading her second book (not sure if it I can put it here), she is funny:ROFLMAO: for life most trying times. I can't wait for her new book this may.

I'm reading "Liberty Falling" by Nevada Barr. The other post was to babetoo, about the book she read.

My 3 gardening magazines came is the mail this week so I am reading those, dreaming of warm weathe and no rain.

I just finished reading The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. Like Marley and Me it had a very emotional ending. Keep a tissue handy at the end, if you read this book.

It's in my "read next pile," thanks for the warning.

Just finished "Liberty Falling" by Nevada Barr. Now I'm reading "The Bronxville Book Club" by Pamela Hackett Hobson.

I'm reading "No One Would Listen" by Harry Markopolos.......the Bernie Madoff expose which could have been possibly prevented nearly 10 years before it was discovered had the SEC listened to his and others' warnings and before billions were swindled and left so many people devastated......

I'm going to "A Day of Authors" at our local college on Saturday. Main speaker is John Lescroart - his latest novel is Treasure Hunt. have read The Hunt Club. Others are also there for break out sessions. Looking forward to a fun day.

I'm going to "A Day of Authors" at our local college on Saturday. Main speaker is John Lescroart - his latest novel is Treasure Hunt. have read The Hunt Club. Others are also there for break out sessions. Looking forward to a fun day.

That sounds like fun, wish we had things like that around here.

Back
Top Bottom