Just wondering ... what is everyone reading now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ain't that the truth!

My first driving lesson in the snow included a pickup truck, a horse trailer and MY horse in the back. I had to drive into town, park and back out to the farm without hurting the horse. I could barely see out the truck as it was...I'm kinda short, but I became a good driver by the age of 13, working for my uncle on his dairy farm.

It was a good TV night. Human Target is back - very good. I like the new L&O BarbaraL, and of course Criminal Minds is a favorite. Babetoo I'm guessing your book is non-fiction. Does the content compare with the profiles from Criminal Minds TV show?

I used to watch Criminal Intent with Vincent, until it kept bothering me whenever I'd see him get right in someone's face again and again. Reminded me of situations I'd been in that were abusive, so I stopped watching the ones with him in it. It was like his thing, like when Jack Klugman played a Medical Examiner. At some point during his show he would get on his soap box about something and go on and on. I stopped watching that series too. I don't like ranting.

Anyway, I'm off to finish up Harry, then to bed for as long as I can. I'll probably be up around 2:30am again. That's been my latest average.

Princess, you are so brave. Hope you can get back to eating normally soon.

{{HUGS}} to all.

Sally

I love Human Target!!! It was a good one tonight, I'm off to sleep, starting to hurt! Good Night, Sally!

I love Human Target!!! It was a good one tonight, I'm off to sleep, starting to hurt! Good Night, Sally!

Me too. I was so happy to see it on tonight and yes it was an excellent story tonight.

I finally finished Chamber of Secrets. Very good.

I made it to 2:45am. I had hoped for a longer sleep, especially since yesterday was almost pain free. At least I caught up my housework.

The pain just won't let me sleep on either side, so I stay up once I wake up enough to go to the bathroom. It's a waste of time and more pain if I don't just get up at least for awhile.

Last edited:
Have you seen the doctor for this pain? It sounds so debilitating and I cheer you for being able to make it through your days. Love you!

Hugs,
PF

Criminal intent was the best. Vincent I fear is gone too. Wait a few years and I will watch them all again.

It was fantastic, too mellow now with Jeff Goldblum, although I like him, too. But Vincent's character was so much more interesting.

The episode when their boss was murdered was Vincent's last and one of the best. Unless you count his stalking crazy woman who would show up once and awhile.

Current Book

Currently reading "Five Years to Freedom" by James N Rowe.

About his ordeal as a POW in Vietnam.
He was captured in 1963.

Quite interesting.

My neighbor brought over a couple of Kathy Reichs books, Bare Bones and Death Du Jour. I just had to take a break from Harry Potter and am 2/3 through Bare Bones.

Shopping was yesterday and I picked up two books. Tami Hoag's new book Deeper Than Dead (love her books), and Andy McDermott's The Pyramid of Doom.

Zhizara ... I also enjoy Tami Hoag's books ... I've read a few over the summer and just yesterday stopped off at the library and picked up The Alibi Man, and Kill the Messenger.

I just started The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

You'll love it. It's a great read. Twisty genius. The second book (it's a trilogy) is The Girl Who Played With Fire. Just as good. I'm haunting the bookshelves for the 3rd book, but it doesn't seem to be out yet. I'm going to pounce on that one the instant I see it.

Zhizara ... I also enjoy Tami Hoag's books ... I've read a few over the summer and just yesterday stopped off at the library and picked up The Alibi Man, and Kill the Messenger.

I figured I'd get a response to the mention of Tami Hoag. She is always an above average read. This new one is nice and thick!:LOL:

My neighbor brought over a couple of Kathy Reichs books, Bare Bones and Death Du Jour. I just had to take a break from Harry Potter and am 2/3 through Bare Bones.

Shopping was yesterday and I picked up two books. Tami Hoag's new book Deeper Than Dead (love her books), and Andy McDermott's The Pyramid of Doom.

I'm all caught up on the Kathy Reichs books, Love them. Have never read Tami Hoag or Andy McDermott.

You'll love it. It's a great read. Twisty genius. The second book (it's a trilogy) is The Girl Who Played With Fire. Just as good. I'm haunting the bookshelves for the 3rd book, but it doesn't seem to be out yet. I'm going to pounce on that one the instant I see it.

"The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest" is out in hardcover, I'm not seeing a publication date for the paperback. Probably next spring.

I'm on the second book of Kat Richardson's Greywalker series. After that is the Darksword trilogy by Weis and Hickman, I just got them from Amazon.

Last edited:
I'm all caught up on the Kathy Reichs books, Love them. Have never read Tami Hoag or Andy McDermott.

I don't know about Andy McDermott yet, but do yourself a big favor and find yourself a Tami Hoag book, any one. Kathy Reichs is a good read, but Tami is awesome in comparison. Edge of the seat, page turner. Always.

Back
Top Bottom