Just wondering ... what is everyone reading now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm working my way through Sue Grafton's alphabet series. I read a couple then shift to something else. Right now I'm on G for Gumshoe and have Ragman by Walter Wangerin on the shelf to follow.

Just finished James Pattersons 8th Confession. Its was good. I have a couple ready to go for our vacation coming up but need to get to the library today.

Right now it's Fire and Ice by J.A. Jance. She's taken to combining her Joanna Brady series and her J.P. Beaumont series and I'm confused.

The Boys Who Vanished, by John Carson.
It's a young reader classic from the late 1950s, about 2 boys who drink scientist Dad's secret elixir and shrink to the size of ants. Then they have to try to make it
home. Only 4 houses, but sooo far....

Is one of my childhood favorite books that I finally found on ebay. A rare book actually, worth about $45 if in good condition. I KNEW I had good taste, LOLOL

just started to read "columbine" the scope of the shooting was so much bigger than i thought. have another one , same subject. on the way from amazon. just a different author and more about the why?

FINALLY!!! Dean Koontz's Frankenstein, bk. 3 is out in paperback! I just got it this afternoon!!!!

Just finished the first two books of the Twilight series. And I have started reading His Majesty's Dragon.

FINALLY!!! Dean Koontz's Frankenstein, bk. 3 is out in paperback! I just got it this afternoon!!!!

This Koontz seems to be so popular. How were books Frankenstein 1 and 2? Were they worth reading? Just figure so many people waiting for this guy's books.

Roasting in Hell's kitchen by Gordon Ramsay

does he use 'f' word in his books too? Surprised anyone really gives him the time due to his loose use of this word. I just truly dismiss him when he does say the word as I can so relate to the pressure he is under. Will you let me know what you think after you have finished? Thanks

am reading : what really happened at columbine high school. very tense. told by the boy the killers told to leave campus just before the shooting starts. i do this once in while, get really immersed in one subject or another. have another book on same subject than i will read next

Henning Mankell's "The Fifth Woman". And another one I am reading is "The Lives Our Mothers Leave Us" by Patti Davis, its about famous women and their relationships with their mothers.

Finger Lickin Fifteen by Janet Evanovich. Just finished The Angel by Carla Neggers and am thinking of rereading the Time Travellers Wife since the movie comes out this month. Man THAT was a good book.

I am currently reading American Pie.....My Search for the Perfect Pizza by Peter Reinhart.

That's a delicious book! ;)

I'm reading Julie and Julia by Julie Powell. They gave us the book at the movie preview. I have to say I am enjoying the book much more than I did the blog.

Back
Top Bottom