Justin Bieber hair sold - for $40,688 *having a heart-attack*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Midnight_Merlot

Senior Cook
OMG!!!:shock: - Pack my pony up, cuz, I'm heading to the funny farm!:wacko: I was just sitting here, watching my local news, when this came up. I really wish it hadn't though, I am seriously trying to not run to the toilet to get sick over this.
Justin Bieber shaved/cut some of his hair & donated it to charity. Ok, sounds great at this point. BUT...then A STRAND (just ONE STRAND of it mind you), made its way over to an EBay auction. Again, ok, whatever...well, in the last hour of bidding, with the auction holding around 15k-16k, it shot up like a rocket, &, WOW!! Ended at $40,688!!:blink:
This is wonderful news for the charity, &, I completely "get" how this boy is insanely popular & famous(in fact, my own DD loves him to bits even), but...COME OOOONNNN!! It was just ONE strand of hair!!
I just wish that I had an extra $40K to "blow" on a single piece of hair! My "widdle brain" is just all bunched up to bits over the price that some would pay for something so common & trivial. Shocking!
Soooo...., wondering what you guys here would do if you had $40,000 "fun money" to spend, what would YOU buy? A piece of HAIR?, or, something else? :ROFLMAO:

I would go to an on-line auction and buy a fixer upper home. One strand of hair... whose Daddy is feeling really guilty.. I mean really guilty?

I would probabally feel better if I bought $40,000 worth of dollar store toothbrushes to hand out to the poor myself considering on how silly this action went for. - It's just that, this auction boils down to one of the single-most insane things that I have EVER "witnessed" online that I will probabally EVER experience in whats left of my life-time. Actually, & honestly though, I would not hesitate to plunk $40k into my DD's college. She would use it well, &, I suspect that I couldn't be prouder for her.

Back
Top Bottom