Kadesma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kadesma, just saw the news of your ill health. Please know that all the positive thoughts and hopes go out to you at this time. Wishing you a most speedy recovery!

Not sure how I missed this thread.. but wanted to offer my thoughts and prayers to you and wondered if there is any update?

There is a believe that one should say a psalmas song #20, for a sick person. I will be saying it and ask all of you to do the same. Also if somebody would please give me her real name and names of her parents, I will say a special prayer.

I just heard from her husband, she is still in hospital but they have moved her out of the Intensive Care section. Good news all! Keep those prayers coming.

OMG, I was just thinking of her, and what do I find, this thread!! :(

CJ, know that so many people are on your side in spirits, wishing all the best for you. It is hard to describe what I am feeling now, but let me just say that you are one of the sweetest people I know, and you are so loved!! We are going to WILL you to get better!!
((((big, big hugs)))) and tonz of luvs and positive thoughts getting dished out all the way from Rome!!

Dave, Marge, and Alix, thanks for the heads-up and updates... please anyone who can keep us posted!!
img_490103_0_85369c251822936e6b954018da7ece60.jpg

CJ - good wishes and prayers for a steady recovery. We're all thinking about you and rooting for you and yes, willing you to get better! You are sorely missed here my friend and I'm sure you feel the love from all of us!

Thank you for the update Alix!

CJ, I'm glad to hear you are doing better. We are continuing to pray for you and hope to hear that you are back on your feet and back home with your family very soon.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom