Kadesma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Next time someone talks to a loved one of hers, could they please ask if there is anything we can do besides keeping her in our thoughts and prayers?

-Brad

Tonight at 2040 hrs mountain time I tried to contact the family and did not git a answer to my phone call If I hear anything I will post. Dave 10-7-07

((((CJ and family))) to all higher powers of love and health please hear all our prayers and keep our "Kadesma" on the positive road to recovery.With great love and energy, Vicki

Oh my, I know what this family here can do when they put their minds to it and It did it again for me. I am home and feeling pretty good today. My life has changed very much as I for the time being cannot watch my babies and that deeply hurts. But, I feel that thanks to the man upstairs and my family and my DC family I've been given the chance to go on and enjoy life with the babies in it, see them grow bigger, have my sunday dinners, maybe not every sunday but we will see..I was very low there but yet I just could NOT give in, I had to keep fighting, as if something would nudge me when I got low..Now i know it had to be all the prayers, good thoughts and love coming from my dear famikly here at DC..I can never in this lifetime say thank you enough, but I can sure send you all the biggest hugs in the world..Thank you all for helping me through this and what lies ahead..I won't give UP...Life is to good, people just to special..I love you all
kadesma:)

:wub:{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Miss CJ}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:wub:

That says it all Miss CJ....

However; one more time {{{{{{{{{{{{{[Miss CJ}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

So glad to have you back with us... I have a feeling if you needed anything, there would be multiple people here on DC that would be happy to help..

-Brad

Wow! Somehow, I missed that you had been ill. My bad. But I'm sure glad you're back with us and feeling somewhat better. You know from my postings with Marge how I feel. Well, I hope and pray for your complete recovery as well, and the strength to get through whatever comes your way.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

(((CJ))) I have not stopped thinking or praying for you since I read about you being ill.There are so many hearts here that you have touched- I can only imagine how many you have touched outside cyberland. You are a true earth angel-one I will forever be grateful knowing and feel blessed to have you touch my life. Am I get getting sappy= probably but, I mean every single word I am typing.I will continue to pray for your strength to return to you a hundred fold with so much love and energy, Vicki

It was so very, very nice to read kadesma's message to us! How wonderful that you are home and on the road to recovery!!!...keep fighting girl, and know you have all of us behind you.....much love to you.....

CJ! What a relief to finally see a post from you, and know you are well enough to be at home. :D
Thank you ChefJune,
it's wonderful to just be here, it's quiet and I feel so much better. I'm still running on slow, but it's a lot better than before..I just knew if I could get back here things would turn around.
kadesma:)

Kadesma, I am so happy to 'see' you back. Words fail me, but please know that you are in my heart. I thought of posting something witty? and clever? like - you'll do anything to get out of cooking, Ha Ha - but, I sincerely hope that you are healing well. Don't ever lose your passion & spirit - that makes us/you who we are. Many big hugs.

Last edited:
Kadesma, I am so happy to 'see' you back. Words fail me, but please know that you are in my heart. I thought of posting something witty? and clever? like - you'll do anything to get out of cooking, Ha Ha - but, I sincerely hope that you are healing well. Don't ever lose your passion & spirit - that makes us/you who we are. Many big hugs.
Thank you Amy,
just saying hi is so nice of you Amy, witty, clever,that you are anyway, I enjoy seeing your posts.I'm happy you thought of me, it makes me smile.
kads

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom