"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 02-06-2006, 01:59 PM   #11
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon90
It's great to finally see pictures! We hear so much about them, now I can see their faces with the stories. Olivia is so sweet. How old is she now? Callum is a couple days shy of 7 weeks, incredible how much he's changed in such a short amount of time! I bet you feel like your heart is going to explode because it's so full of love for these wonderful kids! I know thats how I feel.
Cora,
Olivia was 2 weeks on saturday..They change so fast. Olivias face has already filled out some from her birth and she feels heavier. She was pretty tiny 5lbs.8 oz. and a week early, but she is gaining and eats like a trooper.
You're right on target about me..I live for these kids and there moms and dads..
that's my thing and I enjoy every minute..

kadesma

Old 02-06-2006, 02:38 PM   #12
Sous Chef

I miss, miss, miss, having little ones to cuddle and smell and tickle. We live so far away from family - my nieces have been producing babies for a couple of years now, and my husband's brothers and sisters, but we don't get to be near them. Every now and then I sneak a sniff of my Roseannie's temples, who, at 19, still has this delicious personal smell - I've always called it "Roseanne perfume", or a kiss on the curl at the nape of Jessica's soft sweet neck. Caroline used to give me what she called "mashed potato" kisses - she'd bowl me over like a puppy and grab me and wouldn't let go. I asked for one the other day....."Moooooo ooooom!, Please!!" So, all I have is Shelby, with her soft silky fur. She tolerates me (but just). DH is cute, but those whiskers are scratchy! How bout this....you need a babysitter - I'll do it for free! :)

Old 02-06-2006, 02:55 PM   #13
Chef Extraordinaire

Sandy,
you're on...And that includs all the hugs and kisses you want

kadesma
Old 02-06-2006, 03:12 PM   #14
Executive Chef

They are all so cute and precious, but I'm sure you already had that idea.
Old 02-06-2006, 04:07 PM   #15
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by licia
They are all so cute and precious, but I'm sure you already had that idea.
Thanks licia, I have to admit I am just a little partial

kadesma
Old 02-06-2006, 06:17 PM   #16
Senior Cook

Your children are truly beautiful, kadesma! I know how proud you are of them! My heart just fills up when I look at my girls! I love them so much! What are their names and ages?

The Glory of God is Man Fully Alive!
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 07:10 PM   #17
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny
Your children are truly beautiful, kadesma! I know how proud you are of them! My heart just fills up when I look at my girls! I love them so much! What are their names and ages?
Jenny,

my grandkids are the lights of my life I know how you feel I feel like that as well. The blondie holding the baby is Cade, the one who lived here with us along with mommy and daddy while their house was being built, who learned to roll over, crawl, talk, walk with me. He even went to work with me every dayhe is 5, the baby is his cousin Olivia, and I just know will rule the roost very soon she is 2 weeks, the cutie in the middle in blue is our Carson, our Carsoni Baloney, always laughing at the least little boo, smiles everytime he looks at you and the little dark haired imp is Ethan the one who has huge blue eyes and long long black eyelashes, he I call my angel face boy. Eash is precious and dear..For me, these little ones are what LOVE IS!!!

kadesma