Kadesma's kids :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Well, I finally hog tied both girls yesterday and they took several pictures of the kids.. It wasn't easy as the kids were fired up what with super bowl, eating chips, and into the chocolate covered strawberries..But we hosed em down and here they are:LOL: Now, I can show you my kids..We posted in member photos..

kadesma:LOL:

Dina said:
They are gorgeous Kadesma! You're blessed with such little angels.
Thank you Dina,
but angels, nope, just little boys and a girl learning, growing, and getting into things..But, I'd not have it any other way..:LOL: Thanks again

kadesma:)

Sandyj said:
Beautiful precious babies.....I think I'm jealous!!!
Sandy ;)
Thanks Sandy:)
Oh, you don't have to be, you have some really beautiful girls there..Sides, I'll lone ya one anytime you want...:LOL:

kadesma

It's great to finally see pictures! We hear so much about them, now I can see their faces with the stories. Olivia is so sweet. How old is she now? Callum is a couple days shy of 7 weeks, incredible how much he's changed in such a short amount of time! I bet you feel like your heart is going to explode because it's so full of love for these wonderful kids! I know thats how I feel.

corazon90 said:
It's great to finally see pictures! We hear so much about them, now I can see their faces with the stories. Olivia is so sweet. How old is she now? Callum is a couple days shy of 7 weeks, incredible how much he's changed in such a short amount of time! I bet you feel like your heart is going to explode because it's so full of love for these wonderful kids! I know thats how I feel.
Cora,
Olivia was 2 weeks on saturday..They change so fast. Olivias face has already filled out some from her birth and she feels heavier. She was pretty tiny 5lbs.8 oz. and a week early, but she is gaining and eats like a trooper.
You're right on target about me..I live for these kids and there moms and dads..
that's my thing and I enjoy every minute..

I miss, miss, miss, having little ones to cuddle and smell and tickle. We live so far away from family - my nieces have been producing babies for a couple of years now, and my husband's brothers and sisters, but we don't get to be near them. Every now and then I sneak a sniff of my Roseannie's temples, who, at 19, still has this delicious personal smell - I've always called it "Roseanne perfume", or a kiss on the curl at the nape of Jessica's soft sweet neck. Caroline used to give me what she called "mashed potato" kisses - she'd bowl me over like a puppy and grab me and wouldn't let go. I asked for one the other day....."Moooooo ooooom!, Please!!" So, all I have is Shelby, with her soft silky fur. She tolerates me (but just). DH is cute, but those whiskers are scratchy! How bout this....you need a babysitter - I'll do it for free! :)

Sandy,
you're on...And that includs all the hugs and kisses you want:)

kadesma

licia said:
They are all so cute and precious, but I'm sure you already had that idea.
Thanks licia, I have to admit I am just a little partial:LOL:

kadesma

Your children are truly beautiful, kadesma! I know how proud you are of them! My heart just fills up when I look at my girls! I love them so much! What are their names and ages?

Jenny said:
Your children are truly beautiful, kadesma! I know how proud you are of them! My heart just fills up when I look at my girls! I love them so much! What are their names and ages?
Jenny,

my grandkids are the lights of my life:) I know how you feel I feel like that as well. The blondie holding the baby is Cade, the one who lived here with us along with mommy and daddy while their house was being built, who learned to roll over, crawl, talk, walk with me. He even went to work with me every dayhe is 5, the baby is his cousin Olivia, and I just know will rule the roost very soon she is 2 weeks, the cutie in the middle in blue is our Carson, our Carsoni Baloney, always laughing at the least little boo, smiles everytime he looks at you and the little dark haired imp is Ethan the one who has huge blue eyes and long long black eyelashes, he I call my angel face boy. Eash is precious and dear..For me, these little ones are what LOVE IS!!!

Back
Top Bottom