The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
I just read this thread today. I do appreciate everyone who helps with my problems. I have apologized often about not being more involved with all the interaction going on and I do give you all my karma. I am even not sure of t he definition of karma but it must be good as so many like to receive it. (I thought this had to do with being psyic) I hope you will accept my oversight and not be bothered if I don't remember to give karma. My friends think I spend too much time here anyway. But I do consider you all my friends because you are not afraid to help me when I need it. Neighbors, pets, threats, exercise, etc. This is the first place I come for help and I want to extend karma to you all. Thanks for your time.

pdswfe

Thanks for understanding. I am sitting here waiting for vet to call in reference to one of my dogs. I just can't seem to get started on anything. I wonder why they take so long to return a call? Bothers me that I can't explain to the dog. She acts confused too.

Like the say... "waiting is the hardest part".

I hope the vet has happy news for you.

Sorry

Thanks for asking but not good. Has to start with injections for diabetes. Reading too high. They all act like there is funeral here, no energy. Now this means I have to give two dogs injections. I really am getting down about doing this. I love them too much to always give them a shot. One is going on for more than 3 years now this one. The family doesn't know yet so I hope they will help in this. I don't think it is fair to suffer. Thanks again

OH.. how sad.. but at least you are able to make them feel better. That's a good thing.

ITK,

I realize you hate giving those shots,but, you are keeping your pets alive...I have a diabetic dog and so far haven't had to give shots, so I've been lucky..I feel your dogs are the lucky ones to have a care taker who loves and cares for them...So don't be down about those shots, just think how much you're doing for them...They know!!! And as for Karma, loads of it to YOU:)
kadesma

lawchick04 said:
I'm still a newbie. Does someone mind educating me on the joys of karma??

If you notice that at the bottom of everyones name, there is a button that says give karma. If the post is particularly helpful or you just like it, you can give that person karma. No prizes or anything like that, it just gives the person that receives a special feeling that they have helped someone. You can only give 10 a day and it has to be 10 different people before you can give to the same person again.
Here is the thread that will explain it all.

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12621&page=1&pp=10

Back
Top Bottom