Katie called!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Erinny

Senior Cook
She is okay. She has had some damage to her house, but she is hunkered down in the breakfast room and she has been able to cook and have a shower (she has gas) and she is OKAY. She and her cats have huddled up and they are okay. She sounded in good spirits and she made the call short because she needs to save minutes, but she is OKAY.
I almost cried when I heard her voice. She is really okay! Her house is damaged, her car is damaged, but she is such a trooper.
I told her that all of you were worried about her, and asked her what she wanted me to tell you, and she said just tell everyone I'm okay and all the stuff.
I can't say how relieved I am. She sounded quite strong and very positive and just like the Katie I know -- she's a real strong lady.
But she's okay. She sends her love. I'm so relieved!!

WONDERFUL news Erinny. I know that there are many here that appreciate all your efforts in getting an update. I will keep sending up prayers for Katie's safety and swift return to DC.

Thanks for your hard work on this Erin. If you are wondering why your post isn't getting replied to, I think it is just because Constance has one too. But we all know how much you persevered and we were all as worried, and now as relieved, as you. I am glad she is fine.

Good job,The more who call the more she is not alone..A friends voice is so comforting and warm..Thanks for letting us know.
kdaesma

Thanks Erinny - sounds like she has been through quite an experience. Glad to know she is doing OK.

thanks for the update erinny. I suppose the least of her worries is the house/car/tree damage. Life will not begin to get back to normal until power is restored and Katie can move about once again. But when that happens, she will have a whole new set of problems to deal with..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom