Katie E - MIA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember a thread a few months ago, actually I think around Thanksgiving, that she was cold in her place because Buck wasn't there to light the fire and the kids didn't want her doing it. I can't remember if it was a fireplace or woodstove, but I do remember the comment.

I was just going to say the same thing, I remember her saying the same...hopefully she chose to not listen to her kids with this!
She has been in my thoughts!

Oh, I realize that. Sorry, I was meaning it in a positive way that she has something she can light for heat. I only mentioned they said not to because it was the context I heard it in. I am just happy that she has a means of warmth.

I lost power 1/28 and my electric co is no longer predicting when all power will be restored. I was doing okay until today, really getting old....we have no water nor electric. We do have heat, and tiny generator supplying power to our two freezers and one other outlet, satelitte right now!

I lost power 1/28 and my electric co is no longer predicting when all power will be restored. I was doing okay until today, really getting old....we have no water nor electric. We do have heat, and tiny generator supplying power to our two freezers and one other outlet, satelitte right now!
Oh heavens Beth, you have all my thoughts and wishes for things to get better soon,
kades

Back
Top Bottom