Keep Katie E in Your Prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
Hi all. I spoke to Katie last night about 11:30. She was bracing for another storm. No ice this time...thunderstorms and high winds. I've tried to call her today; but, to no avail. Just keep her in your prayers. I do have her brother's number if I don't reach her tomorrow.

Please just keep her in your prayers.

We've had terribly high winds, that have taken down some lines that had just been repaired.

Yes...Let's keep Katie in our prayers.

Oh heavens...poor Katie. Will add some extra payers to my usual ones..Stay safe Katie we love you.

cj

Thank you. I hope Katie catches a break soon! Pray that she (and her kitties) are all safe from harm and that she doesn't have damage or lose power.

I was wondering about Katie last night. We had some thunderstorms roll through and then a three hour stretch of high winds with gusts up to 65 mph. I hope she didn't get further damage, she's been through enough already.

OMG, its the same that came through here and Oklahoma. They are BAD really BAD.
Katie, keep safe!! I'm praying all is well there!!

prayers, warm thoughts, big hugs, calm weather..wish you had all these things! I really hope you are doing okay with all this upheaval and that it ends soon

I thought about her last night, too, when the wind was whistling around my windows.

Hoping you and the kitties are safe and warm, Katie. Please know we are thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers. :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom