Keep us in your thoughts, please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HI Texas,
glad to hear it's not anything super serious. Tylenol and really do that to you. We had people that went through a 500 bottle of tylenol a week..It use to really boggle my mind. I know that pain is hard to deal with, but these people were getting them, just because they could..They didn't have to pay:mad: Tell DH, my thoughts are with you both and will look into what else he could use.

kadesma:)

kadesma said:
HI Texas,
glad to hear it's not anything super serious. Tylenol and really do that to you. We had people that went through a 500 bottle of tylenol a week..It use to really boggle my mind. I know that pain is hard to deal with, but these people were getting them, just because they could..They didn't have to pay:mad: Tell DH, my thoughts are with you both and will look into what else he could use.

Thank you!!! The doctor told him to go ahead and keep taking it, but, ONLY when he really can't take the pain. He just hurts all over, like bone deep. He just beat his body up over the years. I hope it hasn't messed up his liver. I'll be glad when he get's the other test and it shows normal ALT readings.
I would just like him to stay off of it completely until the next test, so, if you or your dh can think of something, please, let me know. {{{{hugs}}}}:mrgreen:

texasgirl said:
Thank you!!! The doctor told him to go ahead and keep taking it, but, ONLY when he really can't take the pain. He just hurts all over, like bone deep. He just beat his body up over the years. I hope it hasn't messed up his liver. I'll be glad when he get's the other test and it shows normal ALT readings.
I would just like him to stay off of it completely until the next test, so, if you or your dh can think of something, please, let me know. {{{{hugs}}}}:mrgreen:
Will do Texas, I have liver function tests every 3 months, one time I did have an elevated alt..It dropped down by the next test and has stayed the same now for 5 years. Hopefully less tylenol will help...I will check into it and see what I can dig up..

hugs

I take an arthritis medication that requires testing every 3 months also. It has only been elevated once, but I can only take the additional meds if I have to have them. All the exercise seems to be helping me with pain control also - a good side effect. Glad to hear your dh isn't more serious. I'm sure with proper care he will be much better soon, and will see how important it is to take care of himself also.

That's pretty good news Texas~!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the new test show what you want them
too.

I was diagnosed with Chronic Vertigo at the age of 19 after a bout with encephelitis. Within 2 years I was in a wheelchair where i've been ever since.

We'll be praying for him.

God Bless
~ Raven ~

Back
Top Bottom