Keep your fingers crossed for me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nucleus said:
Actually I can say I recognized the same, I am sure from that day (only recently) when I got replies to my first intro thread.

The job sounds interesting.

I know! Even I felt the same! You were one of the first people to welcome me to the forums and answer my questions. I liked you instantly!

I'm waiting for a call, too... My interview went fairly well, although there were a couple of aspects to the job that I had no experience in... I did, however, assure them that I was confident that I could learn said aspects with little difficulty. I should know one way or another tomorrow (Tuesday).

Did they call yet?

I know! Even I felt the same! You were one of the first people to welcome me to the forums and answer my questions. I liked you instantly!

Yep, a special kindness, more of us felt/said the same. Maybe the person of the highest moral caliber!

..:: Did they call yet? ::..

I went and interviewed. The owners wife didn't seem to care for me, but, the rest of them seemed to like me and talked to me as though I had the job. We'll see. She's suppose to call Wednesday.

?????

I logged in quickly in the morning as I was wondering; did you receive the phone call from the new employer? I am checking the other thread too ... this kind of waiting is not easy. I really wish you'll be happy with nice news for the weekend! Cheers

I did not get a call, but, I called her. She told me that she has other interviews and would let me know. I was hoping to start back to work SOMEWHERE Monday. They are not open on Friday's so, more than likely, I don't have the job. Thanks for everyones prayers. If anything comes up, I'll let you know.

Hey, texasgirl, I would like to offer a bit of advice, from someone who was responsible for interviewing, hiring and firing for many years.....call again to inquire if you received the job.......send a thank you note for them taking the time to interview you......let them know you are REALLY interested in the job...good luck!!

((TG)))and ((Z))I'm hoping the two of you will be getting the good news you're waiting to hear!!!!

texasgirl said:
I went and interviewed. The owners wife didn't seem to care for me, but, the rest of them seemed to like me and talked to me as though I had the job. We'll see. She's suppose to call Wednesday.

tg, i guess the slinky dress you wore worked to a degree. did you notice the guys leaning out of their cubicles, and the women congregating in the bathroom? :)

j/k - - good luck. your future employer is really the lucky one...

Thank you Bethzaring, Vicki and Rob!!!

buckytom said:
tg, i guess the slinky dress you wore worked to a degree. did you notice the guys leaning out of their cubicles, and the women congregating in the bathroom? :)
If I had been wearing one, I think they would have all been running and hiding, not gawking!!:LOL:
j/k - - good luck. your future employer is really the lucky one...
[/quote]
Thank you, that really means a lot!!

TG, I've been gone for several days and didn't know what was up, but wanted to tell you not to get discouraged. The right job is out there for you, even if the current one doesn't happen (but it just may). You may want to journalize all your efforts and see what really went well, and what you may want to polish up a bit. Best wishes in your search.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom