Keepable New Year's Resolutions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

auntdot

Head Chef
We all know that most New Year's resolutions are things we would like have happen, like stopping smoking or losing weight, but they require a lot of unpleasant effort. And so generally they go by the wayside before very long.

But there must be something each of us has been wanting to do that we would actually enjoy, and have been meaning to do.

This year I resolve we go on a cruise to Alaska. Have wanted to do it for years but never have. Think we will really enjoy it.

Have you got any?

I'm going to help get rid of bad cholesterol in my body by drinking more red wine. I'm also going to foster relationships in my life by calling people and just chatting.

NICE! When do you head there pdswife?

HI!

The next trip is planned for Feb 15th-25th.
The condo is done now so, this is a real vacation!!!
10 days of sitting in the sun and walking the beach!!!!;):):chef:

WOOHOO! Sounds absolutely heavenly. Make sure you take lots of pix to share with us. We all need to live vicariously through you.

WOOHOO! Sounds absolutely heavenly. Make sure you take lots of pix to share with us. We all need to live vicariously through you.

We'll take lots of photos.
It's hard not to when you're somewhere so beautiful.

Here are some photos of the Condo building. ( ours is not pictured. And is decorated much better). It'll give you some idea of where Paul and I will be relaxing and retiring SOMEDAY.

Paraíso Costa Bonita

We're not renting it out yet... but will be soon.
So, if anyone wants to know more... Let me know. :)

Opps... forgot to mention we're on the 7th floor. GREAT VIEW!! I so want to be there NOW!!!!

Back
Top Bottom