Keeping away the skunks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know this is a skunk thread, so first a skunk story, and then a raccoon one...
When my husband and I were dating years ago, we were on our 79 Suzuki in the Garden of the Gods park. We were all ready for a picnic (bucket of chicken and all). We pulled into a place to park the bike, and as soon as we pulled in a skunk came right up to us as if we had invited him to eat with us. We both slowly got back on the bike and rolled away (as not to scare him with the sound of motor). He followed us, and finally we just started the bike and raced off to another spot.
Now, the raccoon and marshmallows.
We were having a picnic back in the early 80's in the mountains near a stream. My SIL and BIL were visiting u's from NJ. My SIL loves raccoons, and was thrilled to see that one wanted to join u's for lunch. We had marshmallows, so she shared one with "Ricky Raccoon". He looked at it, and looked back at her so funny, we were all laughing, when he ran to the stream and washed it off, came back with the soggy thing, and ate it right in front of us. We still laugh at the dirty marshmallow story!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom