Kid Nation on CBS, who watched it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The talent show was neat!

I didn't like this week's challenge for a couple reasons. It was definitely gross having to handle other peoples' chewed gum. Also, some of the kids have braces and shouldn't be chewing gum. I know a lot of kids with braces eat things they aren't supposed to anyway, but I don't think responsible adults should ask them to do that. I would assume that if there was a problem with their braces because of the challenge, the network would take care of it.

At least if they were going to lose a challenge, this was one of the easier ones to lose, in my opinion. Paint would have been nice, but at least it wasn't something that would make their work/life easier, like some of the other challenge rewards.

Divad is still campaigning for the gold star. I wish she could see how ridiculous that looks.

I'm kind of glad the Yellow team got Laborers this week. It won't hurt them to do a little scrubbing.

:)Barbara

Last edited:
Challenge was definately gross, and the "tough" boys in dresses that was hilarious!!! I think the kids showed a different side themselves in the talent show.

Yet another quality show.

I think switching up the teams a bit was a good thing, but that is what caused the reelections. I can see Greg and Blaine's side to the switchings. I think the green team should have made a change if the rest of the teams made a change. The toughest change the town council had to make so far.

The challenge this week was a bit harder than usual. The bed prize was a good one they let get away.

I think Blaine deserved the gold star.

Stinks to see Randi go even if we did not see much of her on the show. Zach should have had a talk with Randi outside for a few minutes to try to get her to change her mind. It happened for DK.

If anybody wants to pinpoint a bully, it's Greg. His threats of violence are over the top and intended to intimidate. He's going to snap Anjay and then Anjay's going to be all over him.

I was out at a meeting and only saw the last 15 minutes. (I'm at work so I can't watch the cbs video) phinz, what did Greg do? I missed something there. (I'm with you on the bully thing. He's got ATTITUDE)

I was disappointed in Greg this week. He was doing so well, and then he had to act like that.

I was ashamed of Zach for mocking Randi, crying about missing her family. That was a side of him we hadn't seen yet.

I felt bad that they didn't win the challenge. It was a hard one and they came so close!

I liked the idea of switching things up a little, but I didn't like the way they did it. I think there will be a whole new council next week after the elections.

It's only been, what, 28 days? Greg wasn't doing well. He just wasn't showing his stripes. Doing well would imply that he kept his tongue and didn't act like a spoiled rotten bully brat for an extended period of time. Something tells me he gets everything he wants at home.

It's only been, what, 28 days? Greg wasn't doing well. He just wasn't showing his stripes. Doing well would imply that he kept his tongue and didn't act like a spoiled rotten bully brat for an extended period of time. Something tells me he gets everything he wants at home.
True enough. He showed that if he wants to he can keep it together. The fact that he is able to and doesn't says a lot about his character. Hopefully he will learn something from watching his actions on the show. I do believe he has potential.

Although I feel Anjay has said some really dumb things during the show (often speaking before thinking), I feel sorry for him. I try to picture myself at that age, trying to do this show. I would have been a wreck. I probably would have just kept my mouth shut the whole time. I was very shy and insecure, and I would have probably said some stupid things now and then too, just out of plain nervousness.

I did not think we would get four new council members. Not what I would have wanted.

The town was going downhill for most of the show imo.

I thought the challenge was a bit tough this week. The mail prize was really great!!!

The late night conversation was a no-no, but listening in was just as bad.

Greg Apologizing was great.

I think Laurel deserved the gold star.

I agree. :)

Even though Taylor deserved some consequences for not working, I think they did the right thing to let her have her letter from home. From the previews of next week's show, I'm not sure she lives up to her promise though.

I can't remember who (I think yellow/Blaine) put that the TV was invented first, but that was a little hard to believe! I realize all those things were invented before any of them were born, but surely they studied inventions in school.

I agree. :)

Even though Taylor deserved some consequences for not working, I think they did the right thing to let her have her letter from home. From the previews of next week's show, I'm not sure she lives up to her promise though.

I can't remember who (I think yellow/Blaine) put that the TV was invented first, but that was a little hard to believe! I realize all those things were invented before any of them were born, but surely they studied inventions in school.

It might have been DK. He was the last one to finish the challenge.

Another solid episode of Kid Nation.

I thought the idea of this weeks challenge was great.

Taylor though is tough to crack. It was great of the town council to finally force her to not get the prize if they won it.

With it getting down to the final few days in the town the Arcade was the best choice. If they had an extra week or so I would have gone for the books.

Really nice of Sophia to buy all the rest of the books and make her own makeshift library.

The arcade finally made Taylor do some big time work.

The town council was right on the locking up the Arcade until work it done.

Hunter deserved the reward and we are seeing more and more of him on the show now.

Taylor has been driving me nuts, I wonder what her parents think of her behavior?
I knew when they choose the archade they would have to lock it up for a certian amount of time,what kid would want work over playing games.
Can't wait to see what happens when Sophia is left in charge(the new sheriff) looking forward to next week.

It's beginning to seem implausible to me - even more so than some of the other "reality" shows I watch.

I really cannot believe that anyone as intelligent as Taylor seems to be would really say the idiotic things that she says, without being coached. I dunno, maybe she IS that horrible a kid.

And maybe Jessica Simpson, Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton weren't coached and scripted to look as totally ridiculous as they did, too. Just hard to believe.

Lee

Taylor's idea of beauty really bothers me. It's okay to kill ugly chickens but not pretty ones? Make-up for animals? I believe the idea that someone or something that is outwardly beautiful is better than someone or something that isn't has been pounded into her head from a very early age. Now it's ugly chickens that should die. Later will it be people?

I think they gave in a little too quickly after Taylor did some work, but at least she did do some.

Back
Top Bottom