Kid Nation on CBS, who watched it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another week and another solid episode of Kid Nation.

Nice idea for the Town council to go see the Native Americans, but I think it was a little late to do it.

Great idea letting Sophia be in charge of the whole town. The people in the town got all the work the needed to get done and were not having any problems.

Taylor sure does not like Greg.

Either the Yellow team made it with only one or two seconds to spare or they this one slide for this challenge. Two interesting choices for prizes this week. I probably would have gone for the big slab of rock no matter what happened to it.

Greg should have not stated that Zach was acting about getting the gold star.

The Gold Star I think went to the right kid this week.

The show is almost over.

I'm constantly amazed at how smart those kids are. Sophia is always thinking and she loves to mess with their heads to try out her theories. She was right--as soon as she roped off a small area and said it was hers, everyone wanted to step in it.

I don't know why I can't remember the name of the boy who got the gold star, but I agree he was the right choice. I thought it was interesting that he said it would be good for his kids and grandkids because he has no use for $20,000! Nine years old and already thinking about his kids and grandkids. :cool: I think he is just adorable!

I was glad Zach went back and stood up for himself during nominations. It would be nice if he could get the gold star next week. He always works hard and he usually puts the good of the town before himself.

Even though they didn't choose the stone monument, I think it should be put up anyway.

:)Barbara

Great episode, Sophia handled being in charge great, gave them time limit and said get this done and then you can play,reward for getting things done. Glad they are locking the arcade. I think it will cause more problems as the show comes closer to being over.
Gold star went to right kid,him and Jared are to smart for me, half the stuff Jared says I say HUH? to.
My daughter is jealous she's not on the show.

My daughter is jealous she's not on the show.

They were taking auditions for the next season on the CBS website recently. She should check it out and see if they still are.

Alex and Jerod amaze me, but at the same time their conversations remind me of the kind of discussions I would have with my friends and even with my parents. I read like crazy as a kid (and still do) and absorbed information like a sponge. To this day I have an addiction to information. By the 2nd grade I was attending 5th grade English and science classes, so I was obtaining information the average kid of my age didn't have.

They were taking auditions for the next season on the CBS website recently. She should check it out and see if they still are.

Alex and Jerod amaze me, but at the same time their conversations remind me of the kind of discussions I would have with my friends and even with my parents. I read like crazy as a kid (and still do) and absorbed information like a sponge. To this day I have an addiction to information. By the 2nd grade I was attending 5th grade English and science classes, so I was obtaining information the average kid of my age didn't have.

I think the next time they put up applications it is going to be for season three. I believe season 2 application time is over.

Bilby should watch this show, but my post is a but late I think.

Great season ending show.

I did not like that they trashed the job board.

The looting of the town a complete no-no, but they did clean up the mess.

Great job helping DK back to the group of kids.

We got to give away 3 bigger gold stars worth 50 grand a piece, yeah....

Too bad town council members did not get some special reward though. Like a one grand a week award for each week they were on it.

Loved that all the parents came at the end of the show.

I would love to see a reunion show to get all the kids and some of the parents back on air.

I agree with everything that Kleenex said.

And I'll add, I actually CRIED! Over a KID's show, of all things! ME, of all people!

:)

Lee

I agree too. I loved seeing the parents' reactions to the town and the other kids.

This was a really interesting show. My grandson wants to go on it.

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom