Kitchen Confidential

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Is anyone planning on watching this tonight? Last night was the first time I had ever heard of it. I am going to give it a shot, but not sure what to expect. I don't even know if it is supposed to be a comedy or drama or what.

I saw the ad. I'm intrigued. What I'm wondering, those, is if this series is based on the book by the same title?

As this is a fictional protrayal with actors playing the parts of food professionals, you can have fun spotting all the things they say and do that are wrong.

Oh cool! I didn't realize it had anything to do with Anthony Bourdain. I guess the title really should have given me a clue LOL. I am a huge fan of Bourdain's so now I am actually looking forward to this show.

i loved bourdain's old show and his books are really good. so it's nice to know there a new one of his shows on.
i think i'll like it.

DH and I are huge Arrested Development fans so since it's on right after that, I figure I'll give it a try. I never get my hopes up about new shows these days! :rolleyes:

I saw it. It wasn't what I expected. I was expecting it to be an hour drama. I wasn't paying much attention to it. But there's nothing that sparks my interest on a Monday night, so I'll probably watch it again.

PA Baker said:
DH and I are huge Arrested Development fans
We are too PAB. That show is very clever. One of the best shows on TV.

I enjoyed Kitchen Confidential last night aside from the main character. Knowing what Anthony is like I found this character completely unbelievable. He was clean cut looking, no tattoos, looks like he was raised with mommy and daddy money, driving a BMW to high school,, etc. Other than that though, I enjoyed watching and will probably watch it next week unless something better comes along.

Back
Top Bottom