Kitchenheimer's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lefty7887

Sous Chef
As defined in the urban dictionary;

When you're in the kitchen going around in circles because you can't remember what you were doing there.

Example;
I was in the kitchen this morning walking around in circles wondering what the heck I was looking for when the microwave beeped reminding me I was heating up my cup of coffee. My Kitchenheimer's is getting worse!

Discuss

When you're in the kitchen going around in circles because you can't remember what you were doing there.

Example;
I was in the kitchen this morning walking around in circles wondering what the heck I was looking for when the microwave beeped reminding me I was heating up my cup of coffee. My Kitchenheimer's is getting worse!

Discuss
Hubby has been known to reheat his coffee in the microwave and leave the room and completely forget he left it in there.

Hubby has been known to reheat his coffee in the microwave and leave the room and completely forget he left it in there.

There have been times when I go to the microwave in the morning to warm up the coffee and there sits a plate or bowl of food hubby had warming up the night before!

LOL!
Okay, so we have that name covered, now what do you call when you're in the kitchen, heading out to some other room, can't remember the room & for God knows what? :wacko:

when I redo the kitchen it will be mostly open shelving because i never remember where anything is... and i only have about 3 cabintets

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom