Knock knock. Who's there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we have missed you at dc. i have missed you. your intelligent commentary, your special contributions in photography, music and food, your everpresent good humor and generous spirit. oh, was i gushing again? sorry. it's good to have you back, gb.....

Reactions: GB
Well Lawdy Lawdy! If it don't be GB two days after I was singing your praises! Himself and I took the marathon hike from the central MA frontier to H-Mart on Tuesday. There I was waxing poetic about how, if if hadn't been for your suggestion, we never would have found such a fun place. I lift my lo mein noodle to you as I surf DC. Good to see you stopping by for a visit. Stick around some, OK?

Well Lawdy Lawdy! If it don't be GB two days after I was singing your praises! Himself and I took the marathon hike from the central MA frontier to H-Mart on Tuesday. There I was waxing poetic about how, if if hadn't been for your suggestion, we never would have found such a fun place. I lift my lo mein noodle to you as I surf DC. Good to see you stopping by for a visit. Stick around some, OK?
I love that place, but have not been since I left the job I had down the road from it. I just found some cilantro chutney in my cabinet that I bought there though. I will have to take a trip there soon.

Hey Cara. So nice to see you again. How is G treating you?

can't complain... we have a much warmer winter than you guys over there. Snow a total of a week and just a few more days below freezing. Right know the sun comes through the window and it already feels like spring!

But after all I'll be going to Italy next week - but just for that one week..
Frank started a new job in the north of Italy between Venice and Verona. After six weeks in hotels he finally got the keys for the flat and so I'll have to spent a lot of money next week :cool:
It's already furnished, but all the small things like bedlinen, cutlery, dishes and crockery are missing ;o)

Back
Top Bottom