Knock knock. Who's there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Hello old friends and new ones. It has been a while since I have been here, but thanks to a great friend I decided to poke my head in again (thanks Alix).

Life has been very busy for me since I last was here. My kids have continued to grow up no matter how many times I tell them to cut it out. I am still doing my photography and have added a few great shots to my portfolio. I gave been through a number of jobs since I was active on DC. The one things I have not been doing much of is cooking. Well not any creative exciting cooking at least. I just don't have the time or money for it right now. Hopefully that will change soon.

Anyway just thought I would say hi again and get to know some new people and say hi to many of you I have not talked to in years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey GB. Good to hear from you. I know what job changes can do to you. All the 'other' stuff that goes on in our lives can kill the creative cooking juices. You'll get back in the swing of things.

Boy they'll let anybody back, won't they? :ermm:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Nice to see you again. Still frying turkeys in the driveway?

I had to grease a few palms and sneak in the back door pacanis. We need to dig the turkey fryer out of the garage again, once we can find the garage after all this snow.

Hey Kayelle. It is so good to see you too! I am sure Alix took very good care of you with the bolognese. How did it turn out?

I can do that! Make sure to make a double or triple batch at least. It freezes well and you will want more for sure.

Ah GB! So glad to see you my friend. You don't need to be creative ALL the time. But I bet hanging out here can stir your creative juices. Should we talk sushi? ;)

Hey Cara. So nice to see you again. How is G treating you?

Thanks for giving me a kick in the butt to get back here Alix! Rachel loves to eat sushi with me now. It took her about 5 or 6 tries before she enjoyed it, but I give her a ton of credit it. She kept trying it over and over knowing eventually she would enjoy it. Now she requests it :)

Back
Top Bottom