Kraft Food & Family Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dina, I made the cake and it was very good. First of all, even if you don't eat it, make it for the way it makes your house smell! My two-year old son did not like it nor did my mother, I thought it was good and so did my dad. My send some to my neighbors and within minutes they called and asked why the heck I would send something that good to them - they LOVED it. I never thought I would say this, but I think I might like it better without the chocolate - my mom's opinion too. I might try that next time. I can't wait to hear what you think!

That's great Michelemarie! The cake looks as amazing as it tastes then. I got all the ingredients today to bake it this weekend. After all the brownies and chocolate chip cookies I've baked this week, I need to wait a few days till I bake some more. :rolleyes:

Michelemarie,
I ended up using my pumpkin for pies since the kids love that. We ended up baking up a storm today again since my daughter and her friend wanted to make cupcakes (vanilla and chocolate) so we ended up making two cake batters, two pumpkin pies and rice pudding. Bleh! We have dessert for the whole week so I'll get around to the cake next weekend. I trust you that it is wonderful and I will make it soon.

Back
Top Bottom